Meet The St. Jude’s Parent/Teachers Association (PTA)
A huge welcome to all parents and carers, and especially anyone new to the school!
The St Jude’s PTA is a friendly charity group who support the school, organise events for the school community and fundraise.
We all know that school funding is limited and that is why the PTA is so vitally important to buy all the extras our children deserve to have to enhance their education and enjoyment at school.
In the past the PTA has raised money for laptops, learning screens, the Key stage 1 playground, school trips, workshops and caring for our nature garden and resident chickens.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or would like to be involved. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Anoushka (Hamish year 5, Agnes year 1), Sarah (Arthur, year 54 & Dora, year 2) or Claire (Evelyn, year 6 & Theo, year 5).
PTA Welcome Meeting
PTA Meeting & AGM
Brockwell Park Fun Run
The PTA is open to all parents, grandparents and guardians of children at St. Jude’s and we rely on help and support of all kinds to make what we do a success. So whether you’re interested in being more or less hands on, involvement is always greatly appreciated in whatever form it takes!
- Become a PTA Committee Member
- Have your say by attending termly PTA meetings
- Help organise one of our main events or other fundraising activities
- Run a stall at one of our events, such as the Christmas Fair, the Valentines Disco, and the Summer Fun Run
- Help with our chickens and nature garden and keep this special space for St Jude’s children cared for
- Share a skill, whether you’re a talented photographer, love arts and crafts, are great at graphic design, or know your way around a funding application, the PTA would love your help
- Get baking and provide tasty sweet or savoury treats to raise money at one of our events
- Grow some plants to sell at the summer fair
- Help with marketing by designing posters, flyers, and thinking of other ways to promote our activities ·
- Get your business involved, we’re always looking for businesses to sponsor our events, give us discounts, and donate services, so any suggestions greatly received ·
- Make a donation – items for the school fairs, a prize for raffle, or donate online (link to: https://peoplesfundraising.com/donation/st-jude-s-pta-donations-campaign), it’s all greatly appreciated.
- And last but not least, come along and have fun at our PTA events!