The School Council at St Jude’s are pivotal in helping to make decisions, based on the views of the children in our classes. We meet regularly with Miss New to talk about important issues that have been raised by children, or recent developments in our school that need to be discussed.
- This year we plan to support whole school assemblies and collective worships.
- We have helped to launch the new values cards which support our Christian Vision – in a Friendship Assembly.
- We have shared new ideas for Golden Time – including making potions and cookery!
- We have met with our new Chair of Governors, Mr Wilkinson to discuss our plans to make St Jude’s even better.
- We have helped to support Road Safety Week by working with Ms Heron and Miss New when they led an assembly.
- We are also thinking about how we can find more space in our school grounds for storing bicycles and scooters.
The opening of our new Food Technology and Music Room is really exciting and we are thinking carefully about a grand opening!
We are always ready to listen to your views – please come and talk to us so that we can make St Jude’s even better!