The School Council at St Jude’s are pivotal in helping to make decisions, based on the views of the children in our classes. We meet regularly with Mr Ellis to talk about important issues that have been raised by children, or recent developments in our school that need to be discussed.
- This year we plan to support whole school assemblies and collective worships.
- We have helped transform Golden Time into Values Time and discuss potential activities.
- We will be meeting with School Councils from other schools to discuss the local area.
- We will be working with the new Curriculum Steering Group to help decide which topic to study at the end of the year.
- We will be completing our School Council books and filling it with ideas from our meetings.
We are always ready to listen to your views – please come and talk to us so that we can make St Jude’s even better!