St. Jude’s School Uniform
The children, parents, staff and governors take pride in our school uniform. The school uniform was agreed in consultation with the children, parents, governors and staff of the school. We try to keep the uniform as simple and inexpensive as possible.
- Hair tied back with a navy or white hair band only.
- Navy pinafore or skirt or culottes or long or short trousers.
- Plain white school blouse or shirt (long or short sleeved, which must be worn with a school tie) or white or navy polo shirt.
- Navy jumper or cardigan or St. Jude’s sweatshirt.
- Navy, black or white socks or tights.
- Blue and white or navy and white checked or stripped dress (summer term only).
- Plain black sensible flat shoes (no trainers or boots).
- Book bag.
- St. Jude’s sweatshirts, ties are book bags are available only from the school office.
You can buy the following uniform items and PE kit from the school. All other items should be brought from local shops.
- School sweatshirts: £8.50.
- Ties: £4.00.
- Book bag: £4.00.
- White T shirt with school badge: £5.50.
- Navy blue shorts: £5.50.
- Blue PE bag (optional) £4.50.
- Complete kit is a special price of £15.00.
Please avoid sending your child to school with a large ruck sack as we do have limited peg and storage space in the classrooms. We recommend the purchase of the school book bag and PE bag. Thank you for your support with this.